Let’s Grow Together
REACH Ready 2 Launch Network Group:
For going Multi-site Online! Launching your digital campus through: teaching coaching technology media relationships discipleship
Re-Launching post COVID- it's not like it was pre-COVID! Leaders and members are tired!
· Ready to Launch-R2L creates synergy between on- and offline
· Cohort learning connects you with other churches like yours
· Leader coaching helps you apply content to context
• VIDEO-BASED Material
• LIVE-HOST-LED Training
• ONLINE Delivery
• TEAM Focused
• COHORT Learning System
• IN-DEPTH, 9-month training
• Plan worship for online,
adapt to your building.
• Entwine website, worship,
• Engage people locally
• Build online community
• Staff for online
Investment Per Phase: $300.00
About your presenter: Cathy Townley
Cathy Townley is a full-time coach and consultant in the area of worship and evangelism. Not only an author, Cathy has served as a worship leader and has started worship services. With her focus on worship, Cathy has written and published several worship songs with Abingdon Press and has authored books on worship. Cathy is an ordained pastor in the United Methodist Church and a member of The Minnesota Annual Conference.
PROCESS AND PARTICIPATION
• Worship Start-up and Change Specialist Cathy Townley will guide you to reach out to your mission field through worship
• There are 4 group training phases, each one lasting 4 weeks
• There are one or two months off between sequences
• During the months-off, group coaching is offered
• You can contract for additional coaching sessions for just your church, during any month (except December)
• Most of the material is in video format; there are also podcasts, handouts and two books.
• We will meet by digital platform. You can log-on individually from home.
• Your church will participate in a learning cohort with other churches of similar size.
• We’ll watch the video, you’ll break out into virtual chat rooms with only your team to discuss and plan.
• Large group discussions follow every breakout for sharing creativity and problem solving.
• Topics focus on outreach and designing and implementing modern worship online, in your building, other.
• Videos are 3 to 6 minutes. Group training and coaching sessions are 2 hours.
• Zoom link: Register by the deadline; the link plus session handouts will be sent by email.
WHO TO INVITE FROM YOUR CHURCH for the four 4-week teaching sequences.
• PHASE ONE: staff, influencers, worship devotees —- WHY worship, WHY online and your building
• PHASE TWO: pastor / project leader and 3 to 5 hand-selected project partners —- setting
• PHASE THREE: pastor and 20% of the congregation — outreach online and in your building
• PHASE FOUR: pastor / project leader, and 2nd sequence participants — ongoing strategies